On the Bright Side #8
Our semi-regular round up of what's sparking joy and making days brighter...
1. Layerable, elevated jewelry from our signature collection (been wearing this wide chain bracelet on repeat).
4. Summer creative inspiration, found — florals frozen in ice via.
7. We've followed painter Lily Stockman's work for years, and her newest pieces are no exception to her stunning oeuvre; we'd add this to our homes in a heartbeat.
8. Calling it: New arrivals from Lisa Marie Fernandez in seafoam aquamarine is our hue of the season.
10. A new pair of perfect glasses every day of the week? Yep, it's possible thanks to Lapima's newest collection.
11. Color muse: Tracee Elliss Ross in the Financial Times' Hope Issue
12. Counteracting rainy day blues with Lola James Harper's candle inspired by foggy days on the UK coast.
13. Kinda obsessed with Pomme Queen on Instagram, whose beautiful photographs are inspired by a love of rare fruits and botanical blooms.
15. Bookmarking ideas for summer recipes, starting with this magnolia & cardamom cashew pop. (Plus you can support the work of creator – recipe developer, writer, and activist Krystal Mac — on her Patreon.)
16. In the name of monochromes: the perfect almond-colored look du jour.