ON THE BRIGHT SIDE #9
All the things that are sparking joy — our regular round-up of Sunroom favorites, summer edition.
1. The flavors in this LA-based, all vegan ice cream line feel like SUMMER (raspberry lemon! Roasted strawberry! Ginger turmeric!)
3. A happy-making new fern printed sundress from the queen, Natalie Martin
4. On our mood board — the work of photographer Xuebing Du.
5. Printed affirmations in the form of these new cards created by artist Daren Thomas Magee
6. Inspired by DIRT, a new non-profit founded by model Arizona Muse centered around regenerating soil through biodynamic farming practices.
7. It might be summer, but it's not stopping us from getting very excited about wearing this new quilted jacket from ANAAK.
8. Was this mural made for us? Bookmarking this painted dolphin fresco wall, found in a historic palace in Crete.
9. Why is this bird 10x cooler than anything else we've seen today?
10. This shot of our little Malibu corner just makes us smile! We're so happy to be open again to see your faces! (And you can check out our current in-store shopping hours here.)
11. Mama and baby magic mushrooms — which is your favorite?
12. Transfixed by this shot of Ape-Ape leaves in Puohokamoa Gulch, Maui, Hawaii, 1924 (look closely to understand the scale!)
13. Ideal summer setting — love this series by Slim Aarons of Ibiza in the late 80s.
14. Just discovered the work of "Disco Cubes" and...we're obsessed.
15. More is more! Don't mind us while we layer all our new pendants together for maximum impact.
16. Indigo patchwork quilting techniques in easy (yet flattering) jumpsuit form — the pairing we didn't know we needed.