ON THE BRIGHTSIDE #7
Our semi-regular roundup of everything making us happy right now...
9. Future heirloom material: a pendant that symbolizes Independence, self-confidence, and individuality. We love it.
10. Dreaming up basically any reason to wear this hand-embroidered kimono (also love wearing it as a light jacket, dressed down with denim).
11. Fascinated by this article on circadian rhythms (and how the standard 8-hour sleep recommendation might not actually be for everyone...)
12. Teleporting to Patrit Halilij's Madrid exhibition transforming the Palacio de Cristal into an otherworldly nostalgic journey.
13. Tastes like spring — Loria Stern's beautiful pressed floral shortbread cookies look almost too beautiful to eat.
14. Layer me — stacking, pairing, and wearing these new beaded aquamarine, lapis, and turquoise necklaces from Mateo with everything.
15. Just discovered Current Cassis, an apertif made from black currants in the Hudson Valley. Pair it with sparkling water and a twist of orange for a perfect April spritz.
16. Don't mind us, just admiring the hand-detailed beauty on this one-of-a-kind quilted jacket from Alix of Bohemia.