This variant is currently sold out
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- Laos Jacket in Jade by Mirth
- Lightly textured slubs juxtaposed by heavy fringe, we love this effortlessly cool jacket... what's even better, the soft green shade complements many different skin tones
- Design details: lightly lined, pockets, can be worn open or closed
- Looser silhouette, best to throw on over lighter tops
- Model is wearing size S/M
- Height: 5'8½"
- Bust: 31"
- Waist: 32"
- Hips: 37"
- Size guide: S/M best for US 0-6, M/L best for US 8-12
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash cold with a gentle detergent and hang to dry.
- Handwoven in India