Reversible Kimono, Atomic + Rivers & Tides
Here at Sunroom, we truly believe that your personal style is a form of artistic expression and Carmen Molina is the true embodiment of that. Molina's photographs draw upon her love of color, light, and texture, which is then translated to a silk medium. Each piece is uniquely designed and created, with an emphasis on beauty, as well as, quality.
- Reversible Kimono in Atomic + Rivers & Tides by Carmen Molina
- Completely unique, this kimono pays homage to the traditional form, but is updated in materiality with fine silk and contemporary prints
- Since this is reversible, it is a double-sided silk with a slightly heavier weight
- Styling tips: Extremely versatile, can be worn as outerwear, tied up as a mini dress, casually, or dressed up. Try layering on top of staple pieces or wear alone with heels for an event.
- Wear freely or cinch the waist with the matching belt, unless, you're in the mood for contrast, then check out the other sashes available!
- Model is wearing a size OS
- Height: 5'4"
- Waist: 23"
- Hips: 35"
- 100% Silk
- Matching sash belt included
- Made in New York
- Dry clean only