Victorian Serpent Ring, 14K Yellow Gold
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the alluring juxtaposition between contemporary and timeless, Anna Sheffield creates jewelry meant to be worn for generations. Never going out of date, her collections are "as unique as the person it adorns".
- Victorian Serpent Ring by Anna Sheffield
- 3mm white diamond set in the serpent's head
- Surrounding 0.15ctw white diamonds set along the serpent's body
- Set in 14k yellow gold
- Available in size 6.5, ready to ship
- For additional sizes please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Serpent has symbolized eternal love since ancient times. Queen Victoria was given a Snake ring upon her engagement to Prince Albert - a token of devotion that began the Victorian Era." - Anna Sheffield