- Bette Ring by Larisa Laivins
- Seafoam green one of a kind 3.39 ctw tourmaline centerpiece flanked by pave diamonds - need we say more?
- While tourmaline is known to be the stone of reconciliation, it is often used to ground and reaffirm our Earth roots, fostering compassion and cool headedness to those wearing it.
- tourmaline, white diamonds, 18k gold
- Available to ship in sizes: 7
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a custom size
- - -
ABOUT : LARISA LAIVINS ~ Texas born and LA based designer, Larisa Laivins, creates timeless heirlooms designed to be worn. Pulling inspiration from ancient Roman design, paired with colors of the West, these pieces are playful yet classic.