Round Milk Violet Acetate Frames with White Gold Frames
$322.50 was $645.00
This product is currently sold out.
*Please Note: All Sale Items Are Final Sale*
When she launched her eponymous label in 1970, designer Linda Farrow was one of the first to treat sunglasses as a fashion accessory or as we at Sunroom like to say "Jewelry for your face". Relaunched in 2003 by her son Simon Jablon, the label is still a the top of its class for originality, innovation, and luxury.
- Handmade 18-22 carat white gold plated titanium, Italian acetate in milky purple
- Slimline temples with curved Japanese bulb tips
- Adjustable nose pads for added comfort
- Signature raised pins and the Linda Farrow logo on the inside of the temple
- Measurements: 51mm lens width, 22mm bridge width, 145mm temple length