This variant is currently sold out
Established in Stockholm 1982, Shepherd of Sweden perfectly captures their roots by showcasing designs that encapsulate the spirit of Sweden. By using the by-products of the meat industry, their slippers are cruelty-free and waste minimizing.
- Tessan Slipper in Olive by Shepherd of Sweden
- These extra fluffy shearling slippers have an open toe, a real sole (can be worn outside too!) and fully lined footbed to keep your feet warm.
- Try wearing with socks to take your look to the next level
- 100% sheepskin footbed, 100% sheepskin upper
- The EVA sole is lightweight and water-resistant
- Fits true to size, for half sizes we recommend sizing up
- 100% Sheepskin
- Made in Macedonia
- Sheepskin is naturally dirt-resistant, gently spot clean with a mild detergent as needed and let dry naturally