Foldable Classic Aviator, Rose Gold/Dusk Gradiant
$599.30 was $799.00
This product is currently sold out.
*Please Note: All Sale Items Are Final Sale*
When she launched her eponymous label in 1970, designer Linda Farrow was one of the first to treat sunglasses as a fashion accessory or as we at Sunroom like to say "Jewelry for your face". Relaunched in 2003 by her son Simon Jablon, the label is still a the top of its class for originality, innovation, and luxury.
- A foldable, classic aviator silhouette that with a Dusk gradient lens
- Handcrafted from 18-22 carat rose gold-plated Japanese lightweight titanium
- Slim rims with a signature double bridge and sleek temples
- Folds at the temples and the nose bridge
- Adjustable nose pads and signature pointed Japanese bulb tips with the Linda Farrow logo in white printed on the inside of the temple.
- Comes with a special travel size case.
Measurements: 60mm lens width, 14mm bridge width, 140mm temple length