This variant is currently sold out
The VEJA sneaker path connects extraordinary projects to each other to create a sneaker that brings together organic, fair trade, environment and social reintegration. Raw material producers are justly compensated, social and environmental impacts are constantly optimized, and sneakers are manufactured in conditions where everyone gets the respect they deserve.
- The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d’amour
- The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede and leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- We recommend ordering your TRUE EUROPEAN SIZE, regardless of Veja's US size equivalent