30's US Army Herringbone Work Pants
This variant is currently sold out
The Japanese small-batch denim team behind Chimala has created a new standard for high-quality everyday wear denim. Taking the best fabrics with the highest artisanal production practices to create a line of vintage-inspired jeans. Styles are inspired by everyday wear and workwear from the 1950s to 1970s, to seamlessly fit into any contemporary wardrobe.
- 30's US Army Herringbone Work Pants in Off White from Chimala
- Staying true to its vintage roots, these workwear bottoms are updated to be worn with modern tops, but versatile enough to look just as good with tees
- High-rise fit, with a straight leg and back buckle detail
- Model is wearing a size 24
- Height: 5'4"
- Waist: 23"
- Hips: 35"
Details & Sizing:
- Size guide: 24 = XS, 26 = S, 28 = M, 30 = L, 32 = XL
This style is cut in even sizes only
(don't hesitate to call if you need help with sizing)
- 100% Premium Japanese Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash only, hang to dry