Amer Mini Dress
This variant is currently sold out
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- Mini dress version of best selling Amer top
- Knee length dress
- Flowy arm details
- Detailed blue & white placket down the center of dress & on cuffs
- This dress is named after the town in Rajasthan with a gorgeous stepwell since these sleeves are reminiscent of the symmetrical stairs on the ancient landmark.
- Made in India
- 100% cotton
- Made of Khadi cotton, which is a handspun and hand-loomed heavyweight fabric
- Machine wash cold with gentle detergent, avoid bleach, Lay flat to dry. Warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles. Can also be dry cleaned
- Sizing details: Small best for 2 - 6. Medium best for 6 - 8 or 10. Large best for 10-12 or 14
- Fits true to size
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"
*Model is wearing size Small