This variant is currently sold out
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- Laos Robe in Grey Bird Block Print by Mirth
- With so many different ways to wear it, it's a must-have for our spring wardrobe
- Optional self-tie sash, can be worn tied, undone, or without
- Styling tips: Try it out as a dress, duster, a jacket, an extra layer, or seaside cover-up, it's your choice!
- Model is wearing size S
- Height: 5'4"
- Waist: 23"
- Hips: 35"
- Size Guide:
- S = 0-4
- M = 6-8
- L = 10-12
- 80% Cotton, 20% Silk
- Handwash cold with a gentle detergent and hang to dry.
- Handblock printed in India