This variant is currently sold out
The Japanese small-batch denim team behind Chimala have created a new standard for high-quality everyday wear denim. Taking the best fabrics with the highest artisanal production practices creating a line of vintage-inspired jeans. Styles are inspired by everyday wear and workwear from the 1950s to 1970s, which perfectly into any contemporary wardrobe.
- Straight Cut in Light Distress from Chimala
- Classic and timeless with the signature vintage Chimala feel and minimal distressing. Like all Chimala styles, these feature the traditional button fly and five-pocket style
- Slouchy fit, with a mid-rise and straight leg, these jeans naturally form to your body over time
- Styling Tips: We love our jeans with a slightly oversized look so that you can wear them low on the waist or higher up and belted
- Height: 5'3"
- Model Size: US 0 / XS / 25
- Size shown on model: 25
- We recommend ordering your regular jean size or sizing up if in between sizes
- 100% Premium Japanese Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash only, hang to dry