This variant is currently sold out
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- Woodstock Short in Taupe Stripe by Mirth
- Comfy, versatile, and effortless, these cotton striped shorts pair effortlessly whether it's with a blouse, tee, or one-piece swim
- Elastic paperbag waist creates a cinched look with maximal comfort
- Meant to be high-waisted, pull-on style with a wide leg providing roominess in the hips and thigh
- Height: 5'6"
- Model size: US 4-6 / Medium / 27-28
- Size shown on model: Medium
- Fits true to size. We recommend taking your normal size.
- Measurements per size:
- Small: Waist 27"; Length 14.75"
- Medium: Waist 28.5"; Length 15.25"
- Large: Waist 30"; Length 15.75"
- Body: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Handwash cold with a gentle detergent and hang to dry.
- Ethically made in India
- Handmade by a co-op of women weavers in central India. The co-op provides training, childcare, and ethical employment to village women who otherwise would have few alternatives. This organization also operates a handloom school to further help sustain the craft of handloom weaving.
- Mirth Mendoza Blouse
- Dos Gardenias Vicious One Piece in Noir (Feel free to reach out to inquire about the black colorway!)