5 Pocket Work Denim
This variant is currently sold out
The Japanese small-batch denim team behind Chimala has created a new standard for high-quality everyday wear denim. Taking the best fabrics with the highest artisanal production practices creating a line of vintage-inspired jeans. Styles are inspired by everyday wear and workwear from the 1950s to 1970s, which perfectly fit into any contemporary wardrobe.
- 5 Pocket Work Denim in Very Light from Chimala
- Staying true to the Chimala way, these jeans are all about the attention to detail. With each customization, whether it's the distressing, whiskering, or wash variation, all has been done by hand, resulting in authentically, one of a kind Japanese denim.
- Slouchy fit, with a higher rise and straight leg, these jeans naturally form to your body over time
- Styling tip: we love our jeans with a slightly oversized look so that you can wear them low on the waist or higher up and belted
- SIZING NOTE: This style is made in even sizes only, starting at size 26
SIZE CHART FOR THIS STYLE:
24 / 25 = 26
26 / 27 = 28
27 / 28 = 30
29 / 30 = 32
30/31/32 = 34
- Model 1: Height: 5'3"
- Model Size: US 0 / XS / 25
- Size shown on model 1: 26 and 28 (photos 2,3,4 are the sz 26, the rest are the size 28)
- Model 2: Height: 5'6"
- Model size: US 4-6 / Medium / 27-28
- Size shown on model 2: 28
- We recommend ordering your regular jean size or sizing up if in between sizes
- 100% Premium Japanese Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash only, hang to dry