$87.50 was $175.00
This variant is currently sold out
*Please Note: All Sale Items Are Final Sale*
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- An updated version of the best selling Amer Top in heavier weight cotton "khadi" fabric.
- Handspun yarns are then hand-loomed giving it its texture
- This dress is named after the town in Rajasthan with a gorgeous stepwell since these sleeves are reminiscent of the symmetrical stairs on the ancient landmark.
- Details for size small: chest is 36" and is 22" long from the highest point on the shoulder
- Care: you can wash in the machine on gentle using cold water and gentle detergent. avoid bleach, lay flat to dry. Warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Made in India
- 100% cotton
- Fits true to size
- Shown with Nelson Tapered
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"
*Model is wearing size Small