Duck Hunter Jacket
- Duck Hunter Jacket in Camo from Chimala
- A print with heritage– this particular camouflage was originally developed in the 1940s. Designed with a true dedication to vintage, but constructed for modern wear, this shirt jacket is the coolest addition to your outerwear collection.
- Styling tip: Try popping the collar for an effortlessly cool look and rolling up your sleeves to showcase the inner lining. Better yet, wear it reversible!
Model 1 measurements:
- Height: 5'3"
- Model size: US 0 / XS / 25
Size shown on model: XS
Model 2 measurements:
- Height: 5'6"
- Model size: US 4-6 / Medium / 27-28
- Size shown on model: Small
- 100% Cotton Duck (tightly woven, extra resilient)
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash only, hang to dry
- - -
The Japanese small-batch denim team behind Chimala has created a new standard for high-quality everyday wear denim. Taking the best fabrics with the highest artisanal production practices creating a line of vintage-inspired jeans. Styles are inspired by everyday wear and workwear from the 1950s to 1970s, which perfectly fit into any contemporary wardrobe.