This variant is currently sold out
Beatrice Valenzuela is more than a designer - she is an artist. Born in
Los Angeles and raised in Mexico City, her designs are influenced by her roots and world travels. Not only are her pieces beautiful, but they
are also a window into different cultures, landscapes, and ways of living.
- Guajira Blouse in Black Opuntia by Beatrice Valenzuela
- A playful take on a button-up blouse constructed from a lightweight cotton and fun floral print featuring a ruffled collar
- Subtle crop, ends right above the hips and below the navel
- This blouse runs slightly small, we recommend sizing up for a roomier, more breathable fit or take your normal size for a fitted silhouette
- Model is wearing a size 2/M
- Height: 5'8½"
- Bust: 31"
- Waist: 32"
- Hips: 37"
- 100% Cotton
- Made in California
- Dry clean only
*Available in our Austin location