Hesse Jumpsuit, Taos, O/S
This product is currently sold out.
Miranda Bennet Studio is a collection of modern, plant-dyed apparel made in the USA. She manufactures all of her apparel exclusively with Open Arms, an Austin based sustainable apparel manufacturer empowering refugee women through fair-wage employment. Great designs for everyday wear with a wonderful cause behind her line is just another reason we support her season after season.
- New jumpsuit silhouette from Miranda Bennet Studio
- Kimono cut sleeves, an obi-inspired belt, a raw, staystitch re-enforced high neckline and wide legs
- The back fastens with a discreet, inset snap for easy off/on
- Self-tie belt at your natural waist
- Pairs equally beautifully with a sandal, heel or boot
- Details: Laying flat: base of neckline to hem 58.5", inseam 28", bust 25", sleeve opening 9".
- Fits sizes 0-12
- 100% thick cotton
- Dry Clean or Hand Wash with pH Neutral Soap in Cold Water and Lay Flat or Hang Dry
- Dyed items are made by hand in small batches, pattern and color variations may occur, making each piece subtly one of a kind
- Handmade in Austin, TX
- Shown with Temuco Slide Sandal
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"