Malibu Duster Caftan
This variant is currently sold out
After years of travel, sisters, Erin Breen and Katie McClure started Mirth to provide effortless resort wear. By sourcing handmade fabrics from artisan communities, Mirth aims to provide ethical employment and emphasize the importance of heritage craft. Each piece features soft textures and colors versatile enough for day or night.
- Malibu Duster Caftan in Grey Multi by Mirth
- Woven Caftan that can be worn as a dress or a duster over jeans
- fringe lines the neckline and sleeves
- Buttons all the way down front placket
- this fabric is woven by hand in a special style of weaving called dindori, created only in a tiny town in central India. the yarns are spun by hand, including those spun with both black and ivory fibers, creating a subtle pattern in the fabric.
- this style of hand spun and hand woven cotton is called khadi, a traditional Indian fabric that gives a lofty and soft feel.
- Fits true to size with a roomy top and straight body
- hand wash cold/gentle, hang to dry, iron if needed
- Made in India
- Shown with Selvedge Denim Narrow Tapered Cut, Hipster Belt W Metropolitan Buckle & Buffon Sandals
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"
*Model is wearing size S