Neck Tie Mini Dress
This variant is currently sold out
Designer, former stylist & fashion editor, Jaclyn Hodes, takes inspiration from the silhouettes of the 1960s & 70s psychedelic clothing and 1930s era lingerie. All fabrics & dyes are environmentally conscious, and all manufacturing is done ethically with social assistance in mind. We love these pieces on their own & as layers.
- Neck Tie Mini Dress in Cypress Green by Awaveawake
- Long sleeved shift mini dress with an attached tie around the v-neckline
- Gathered sleeves with pleated shoulder detailing
- Slight asymmetric hem
- Button closures on the wrist
- Ethically sourced fabric, completely natural plant-based dye
- 100% silk charmeuse
- Made in the USA
- Shown with Ganges Sandal
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"
*Model is wearing a size S