Selvedge Denim Used Ankle Cut
This variant is currently sold out
The Japanese small-batch denim team behind Chimala have created a new standard for high-quality everyday wear denim. Taking the best fabrics with the highest artisanal production practices creating a line of vintage-inspired jeans. Styles are inspired by everyday wear and workwear from the 1950s to 1970s, which perfectly into any contemporary wardrobe.
- Selvedge Denim Used Ankle Cut in Medium Repair from Chimala
- One of our favorite jeans with the classic button fly, five-pocket style, lived in style due to handmade distressing and light whiskering, making each pair one of a kind (pay attention to the ankle detail!)
- Styling tip: we love our jeans with a slightly oversized look so that you can wear them low on the waist or higher up and belted
- Slouchy fit, with a mid-rise and cropped tapered leg, these jeans naturally form to your body over time
- Model is wearing a size 26
- Height: 5'11"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35'½"
- We recommend ordering your regular jean size, size up if in between sizes
- 100% Premium Japanese Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash only, hang to dry