This variant is currently sold out
Established in Stockholm 1982, Shepherd of Sweden perfectly captures their roots by showcasing designs that encapsulate the spirit of Sweden. By using the by-products of the meat industry, their slippers are cruelty-free and waste minimizing.
- Tessan Slipper in Honey by Shepherd of Sweden
- Open-toed slippers lined with a wide collar of sheepskin for warmth and coziness, perfect for lighter winters
- The lightweight and water-resistant EVA sole allows for these slip-ons to be worn lightly outside too!
- Fits true to size, for half sizes we recommend sizing up
- 100% Sheepskin
- Made in Macedonia
- Avoid washing for as long as possible, gently spot clean with a mild detergent as needed and let dry naturally