Wrap String Dress
This variant is currently sold out
Designer, former stylist & fashion editor, Jaclyn Hodes, takes inspiration from the silhouettes of the 1960s & 70s psychedelic clothing and 1930s era lingerie. All fabrics & dyes are environmentally conscious, and all manufacturing is done ethically with social assistance in mind. We love these pieces on their own & as layers.
- Wrap String Dress in Aegean Blue by Awaveawake
- Maxi length wrap style slip dress
- Adjustable thin straps with a criss-cross back
- Self-tie waist
- Front asymmetric opening
- Ethically sourced fabric, completely natural plant-based dye
- 100% silk charmeuse
- Made in the USA
- Please note that these fabrics have been hand dyed with 100% plant-based materials, therefore each garment will have unique dye variations
- Shown with Zenobie Sandal
- Height: 5' 9"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 35"
*Model is wearing a size S