Tortoise Aviator Sunglasses
This product is currently sold out.
When she launched her eponymous label in 1970, designer Linda Farrow was one of the first to treat sunglasses as a fashion accessory or as we at Sunroom like to say "Jewelry for your face". Relaunched in 2003 by her son Simon Jablon, the label is still a the top of its class for originality, innovation, and luxury.
- Handcrafted purely from yellow gold lightweight Japanese titanium
- Brown solid lenses finished with a double nose bridge of contrasting widths and signature pointed temples, attached at the top of the frames.
- Curved Japanese bulb tips and adjustable nose pads for a superior level of comfort
- The Linda Farrow logo is printed on the inverted side of the temple.
- Measurements: 65mm lens width, 14mm bridge width, 140mm temple length