Inspiring Us: Sunroom May Favorites
Who we're following, what we're Pinning, where we're soaking up inspiration this month —
1. Falling in love with the palette of Southern Italy thanks to @masseriamoroseta, a modern farmhouse on 5 hectares of olive fields.
2. Australian/Bali-based designer Innika Choo’s Instagram (@innika) is so full of FUN — follow along for snippets of her beach-loving life (plus outfit inspiration for how she styles her dreamy dresses and blouses…) — shop her collection at Sunroom right here.
3. The work of LA artist John Zabawa (@johnzabawa) feels like it belongs in the 70s — we’re here for it.
4. Sweet little poems from Tess Guinery (@theapricotmemoirs) brightening up our feed…
5. Hot tip! Yolanda Edwards, former creative director of Conde Nast Traveler, is launching her own travel publication YOLO Journal. We have a feeling it’s going to be good…for now you can follow @yolo.journal (and be sure to watch Yolanda’s stories — her hotel room tours are our favorite @yolandaedwards)